Active Query Builder
Active Query Builder Java Edition
Swing-based Java bean Visual SQL Query Builder
Active Query Builder Java Edition is a visual SQL query builder component suite that allows your end-users to build complex SQL queries via an intuitive visual interface.
The component has powerful API to analyze, parse and modify SQL queries. Active Query Builder Java Edition is a true two-way query builder, so that you can combine visual query building with direct SQL query text editing.
Have a look at the Demo Java applet built with Active Query Builder Java Edition.
Active Query Builder Java Edition requirements
- Built using standard Swing controls.
- Compatible with JRE 6, 7.
- Can be used in Java applets.
- Supports all modern Java development environments. Successfully tested with NetBeans, Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA.
Main Features of Active Query Builder Java Edition
- Simple and clear visual SQL query building interface
- Easy building of complex SQL queries with unions and sub-queries.
- MS-Access style user-friendly interface with drag & drop support.
- Two-way SQL query building (combined with SQL text editing).
- Customizable SQL query text formatting.
- Customizable query building environment
- Complete substitution of unintelligible object and field names for user-friendly aliases.
- Representing high-usage expressions and sub-queries as ordinary database objects and fields.
- Easy metadata management
- Manual hiding of unwanted objects, automatic filtration by schema or object name.
- Loading metadata programmaticaly from different sources (via web services or from datasets).
- Working disconnected from the database, storing metadata in XML files.
- Powerful API to analyze and modify SQL queries
- Restricting access to unwanted objects, preventing SQL query execution.
- Quick access to the information about database objects, fields and parameters used in the query.
- Full access to internal query representation obejcts for SQL query analysis and modification.
- Full feature list of Active Query Builder Java Edition.
- Active Query Builder Java Edition - Applet Demo.