Active Query Builder
Visual SQL Query Builder for .NET
Visual user intreface for SQL query building is currently available for WinForms, WPF and ASP.NET environments. Non-visual SQL Query parsing, analysis and generation engine ("Active Query Builder Core for .NET") is suitable for any .NET environment, including Mono.
- Active Query Builder Core for .NET
A full-featured API to parse, analyse, modify or create SQL queries from scratch. Compatible with any .NET environment (.NET Framework 2.0 and higher), including Mono.
Active Query Builder for .NET - WinForms Edition « click for more details
A set of visual components for Windows Forms environment to create customizable feature-rich end-user interface to build with SQL queries visually.
Active Query Builder for .NET - WPF Edition « click for more details
A set of visual controls for WPF environment for building robust and easy-to-understand user interface to work with SQL queries visually.
Active Query Builder for .NET - ASP.NET Edition « click for more details
A component for ASP.NET environment (Classic and MVC 2-5) to let end-users build SQL queries visually online. Compatible with the vast majority of Internet browsers used today.
Active Query Builder is not just a component to build SQL queries visually. It's is a full-featured set of tools to manage metadata, work with SQL queries, and assist in retrieval of data from the database.
Active Query Builder lets create full-featured applications quickly to retrieve data from almost any database. It provides highly customizable and convenient interface for end-users to understand database schema and to work with queries in the most efficient way.
- Simple and clear visual SQL query building interface
- Easy building of complex SQL queries with unions and sub-queries.
- MS-Access style user-friendly interface with drag & drop support.
- Two-way SQL query building (combined with SQL text editing).
- Customizable SQL query text formatting.
- Customizable query building environment
- Complete substitution of unintelligible object and field names for user-friendly aliases.
- Representing high-usage expressions and sub-queries as ordinary database objects and fields.
- Rearranging database objects by subject areas or by any other characteristics.
- Easy metadata management
- Selective hiding of unwanted objects, automatic filtration by schema or object name.
- Loading metadata programmaticaly from different sources (via web services or from datasets).
- Working disconnected from the database, storing metadata in XML files.
- Powerful API to analyze and modify SQL queries
- Restricting access to unwanted objects, preventing SQL query execution.
- Quick access to comprehansive information about the query: database objects and fields, query columns and parameters.
- Easy changing of SQL queries to transfigure result data according to the end-user requests.
- Full access to internal query representation obejcts for SQL query analysis and modification.