Active Query Builder
Active Query Builder ActiveX Edition
COM object/ActiveX control for Visual SQL Query Building
Active Query Builder ActiveX Edition is a visual query builder control that allows your end-users to build complex SQL queries via an intuitive visual interface. Active Query Builder ActiveX Edition is a true two-way query builder, so that you can combine visual query building with direct SQL query text editing.
Have a look at the Demo applet built with Active Query Builder ActiveX Edition. Demo applet works with the Internet Explorer only.
Active Query Builder ActiveX Edition requirements
- Supports Visual Studio, Visual Studio .NET, PowerBuilder, Delphi and many other IDEs.
- Can be used in VBA applications, such as MS Excel and MS Access.
- Works in any ActiveX-compatible environment: Win32, .NET applications, Internet Explorer.
- Available for x32 and x64 environments.
Main Features of Active Query Builder ActiveX Edition
- Simple and clear visual SQL query building interface
- Easy building of complex SQL queries with unions and sub-queries.
- MS-Access style user-friendly interface with drag & drop support.
- Two-way SQL query building (combined with SQL text editing).
- Customizable SQL query text formatting.
- Customizable query building environment
- Complete substitution of unintelligible object and field names for user-friendly aliases.
- Representing high-usage expressions and sub-queries as ordinary database objects and fields.
- Easy metadata management
- Manual hiding of unwanted objects, automatic filtration by schema or object name.
- Loading metadata programmaticaly from different sources (via web services or from datasets).
- Working disconnected from the database, storing metadata in XML files.
- Powerful API to analyze and modify SQL queries
- Restricting access to unwanted objects, preventing SQL query execution.
- Quick access to comprehansive information about the query: database objects and fields, query columns and parameters.
- Easy changing of SQL queries to transfigure result data according to the end-user requests.
- Full feature list of Active Query Builder ActiveX Edition.
- Active Query Builder ActiveX Edition - Live Demo.