- December 15, 2016
Active Query Builder VCL Edition v.1.26.32
- The bug with the newly introduced PartialMetadataLoading property is fixed.
- MySQL: Proper fix up of string aliases has been made to avoid control
hang on some queries.
- December 12, 2016
Active Query Builder VCL Edition v.1.26.31
- Loading metadata from XML has been fixed.
- December 08, 2016
Active Query Builder VCL Edition v.1.26.30
+ The new TacQueryBuilder.PartialMetadataLoading property has been added.
Setting it to True prescribes the component to load metadata only for
objects that were used in the query on assigning it to the SQL property.
You shouldn't call the RefreshMetadata method in this mode.
+ Mouse wheel works now in pick up lists of the Query Columns Grid.
+ The MetadataContainer.LoadFromXML method is significantly speeded up.
- Firebird: Support of aliases in the ORDER BY clause only for the version
2.0 and higher.
- Demo app: The parameters form for ADO connection has been fixed.
- MS SQL Server: List of valid identifiers list has been updated.
- Single-line comments are recognized properly now.
- November 23, 2016
Active Query Builder VCL Edition v.1.26.29
+ Scrolling by mouse wheel now works in the drop-down pick list of the
Expression cell editor.
= The FieldListDescriptionColumnOptions.ShowLongDescription property is
now set to True by default.
= Minor column type painting improvements in datasource field lists have
- Calculation of checked fields in datasource field lists has been fixed.
- The Varchar(Max) and Varbinary(Max) types are displayed correctly now.
- MS Jet: Excel sheet names with the dollar sign are supported now.
- Oracle: Support for the special form of TRIM function has been added.
- MS SQL Server: ROW and ROWS are added to the list of valid identifiers.
- Other minor bugfixes and improvements have been made.
- October 13, 2016
Active Query Builder VCL Edition v.1.26.28
+ Query Transformer is now capable to rename output query columns.
+ The new TacQueryTransformer.RenameDuplicatedColumns property prescribes
to explicitly specify all the columns in the query SELECT list by
expanding the asterisk items, then find and rename the unnamend and
duplicated column names (default = false).
+ The new TacQueryTransformer.AlwaysExpandColumnsInQuery instructs to
perform asterisk expansion in the query SELECT list even if it's not
needed for the specified query transformations (default = false).
! The TacOutputColumn.Name property has been renamed to OriginalName.
+ The new TacOutputColumn.PreassignedName allows specifying the needed name
for a query output column.
+ The new TacOutputColumn.ResultName gets the result query columns name,
which turned out as a result of automatic columns renaming routine and
manual appliance of the new name specified via the PreassignedName
- QueryTransformer: The bug with sorting by a column, which alias is equal
to the field name, has been fixed.
- The "Build Expression" popup menu item is now shown only when a handler
is assigned to the OnCustomExpressionBuilder event.
- MS SQL Server: CHAR(n) parser ambiguity has been fixed.
- MS SQL Server: CHAR and NCHAR have been moved from the builtin functions
to the list of valid identifiers.
+ PostgreSQL: Support for custom aggregate functions has been added.
- PostgreSQL: Date/time parts have been added to the list of valid
= ElevateDB packages have been updated to comply with the latest version.
- September 07, 2016
Active Query Builder VCL Edition v.1.26.26
- Query Columns Grid: Changes in inplace editors are committed on focus lost.
- PostgreSQL: Parsing of set operators is fixed.
- ElevateDB: Connectivity package compilation is fixed.
- August 02, 2016
Active Query Builder VCL Edition v.1.26.25
+ The new property is added to determine permanent visiblity of Delete row
button in the first column of the Query Columns list: TacQueryBuilder
- SQLite: Support for CHAR builtin function is added.
- July 29, 2016
Active Query Builder VCL Edition v.1.26.24
- Parsing of queries with grouping or ordering by integer constants is fixed.
(treat them as column references)
= Query Columns List: Inplace editor is still visible now when focus is lost.
- PostgreSQL: User-defined prefix operator precedence is fixed.
- Fonts aren't scaled now if ParentFont is set.
- July 15, 2016
Active Query Builder VCL Edition v.1.26.23
- If word wrapping is enabled by the RightMargin property, wrapped text
is properly indented now.
- Informix: Support for date builtin functions like YEAR is fixed.
- MS SQL Server: Support for new DatePart items (ISO_WEEK, TZOffset, ...)
- The PropertiesXml property of QueryBuilder and PlainTextSQLBuilder
now accepts empty string.
- Focus is set to the Select List Control now when property
CustomExpressionBuilder.NewExpression is assigned.
- Split Panel: Bottom and top heights ratio is updated when absolute value
of the bottom panel height is set.
- July 11, 2016
Active Query Builder VCL Edition v.1.26.22
+ New properties are added to the SelectListOptions group:
UseCustomExpressionBuilder, DisableDirectEditingIn. Possible set values:
acColumnExpressions - apply to Expression column,
acColumnConditions - apply to Criteria and subsequent columns.
+ The new DefColumnsPaneRatio and ColumnsPaneRatio properties are added
to the TacQueryBuilder component to specify default and actual ratio
between size of the Design Area and the Query Columns Grid controls.
+ The Design Area and Query Columns Grid are resized proportionally now
on rezising the control.
= The QueryBuilder.Clear method preserves design pane splitter position.
= Linked Objects menu: a table wouldn't been added to query if such
object already presents in this sub query.
- The SQLBuilder.IndentGlobal property is fixed now.
- Fonts are scaled according to the parent font now.
- Unnamed columns from derived tables aren't shown on the Design Pane.
- Column aliases aren't used anymore in the GROUP BY clause if server
doesn't support that.