- Sizing of controls is simplified. You can read this article for details. - Paging scroll buttons are hidden now if paging links fit the avaiable space.
- The bug with paging control when it's not visible on page loading is fixed. = Some clean ups in CSS are made.
= ActiveDatabaseSoftware.ActiveQueryBuilder.dll is updated to 22.214.171.1242. + The new QueryBuilderControl.UserMessage event is added. It is fired when the component is about to show the warning message to the user. Currently it is used to display warnings when multiple columns with same name appear in sub- queries in result of user actions as this may lead to inconsistence in the calling sub-query. You can avoid displaying of the warning message by handling this event. + The StatusBar.Message has three methods now to display different types of messages: Error, Warning and Information.
+ SQL parsing errors are displayed now in the Status bar without handling the SqlError event. - The bug when MultipleQueriesPerSession is set to True is fixed.
- The bug on clicking the union navbar buttons with invalid query is fixed.
+ French localization is updated.
= The long press (tap) is no longer activated on the field list scroll bar. = Sub-query navigation bar is locked now until the current sub-query updates are finalized.
- The bug in IE 8 is fixed.
- Loading of sort order is fixed.
Active Query Builder WinForms .NET Edition:
Active Query Builder ASP.NET Edition:
Active Query Builder Java Edition:
Active Query Builder ActiveX Edition:
Active Query Builder VCL Edition: